For more than 20 years, Attorney Alex Cha has established a solid practice in the Los Angeles and Orange County areas. He focuses his practice in the areas of Personal Injury Law, Business Litigation Law, and Lemon Law representation.
Alex is a US Army veteran and was deployed to Saudi Arabia as part of Operation Desert Storm. To continue honoring our US Veterans, Alex offers free consultations for our military. He also takes pride in volunteering in his local community and working with many organizations including:
- Korean American Bar Association – Board Member
- Korean American Chamber of Commerce of Los Angeles – Board Member
- Korean American Coalition – Advisory Board Member
- Wilshire Center Koreatown Neighborhood Council – Former President
- Downtown Los Angeles Neighborhood Council – Former Treasurer
- Rent Adjustment Commission of the City of Los Angeles – Former Commissioner
- Industrial Development Authority of the City of Los Angeles – Former Commissioner
Attorney Cha is fluent in Korean which sets him apart from most other Southern California lawyers and provides an important benefit to his Korean-American clientele.